LIVE online USMLE STEP 1 course
ICSA is offering new in depth STEP 1 LIVE Online Review Course. Duration of the course is 320 hours spread over 2 months. We use systemic approach per ECFMG guidance.
NB! For Medical Schools’ we can design exclusive LIVE on line course just for your students.
The package includes:
• 320 hours of LIVE online lectures
• 2 full-length USMLE-type exams (at the beginning and at the end of the course) with individual feedback and guidance
• Every 2 weeks assessment with USMLE-type questions with individual feedback
• Email, live chat or video conference with professors
• Unlimited access to extensive Qbank from ExamMaster (more than 6000 USMLE type questions)
• Complete set of lectures is available for download
• State of the art virtual classroom with crystal clear sound and streaming video.
• Desktop sharing capability allows to show PowerPoint presentation with animation.
• Possibility to ask questions at the end of each class either via live chat or voice communication.
• Class size is limited to 50 people only.
LIVE online USMLE STEP 1 systems review course for individually selected systems. Subject to seat availability.
Student can choose a system to review and join LIVE Online USMLE STEP 1 review course just for the selected system.
The package includes:
Selected system(s) Live Online lectures
Assessment exam with individual feedback and guidance
Email, live chat or video conference with professors
Complete set of lectures is available for download
State of the art virtual classroom with crystal clear sound and streaming video.
Desktop sharing capability allows to show PowerPoint presentation with animation.
Possibilities for students to ask questions at the end of each class either via live chat or voice communication.
Access to ExamMaster system exam and practice questions.
Bonus full length USMLE STEP 1 exam from ExamMaster with individual feedback
Only need practice questions?
Our Online Drill Course gives you opportunity to focus on subjects you need the most.
What will you get?
More than 6000 USMLE-style questions
2 full-length USMLE-style exams
Test and study modes
You can create your own USMLE Step 1 type exam: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Micro Immunology, Pathology, Pharmacology and Physiology
3 months of full access
We offer four USMLE STEP I preparation courses:
- Extended course - 40 weeks
- Intensive course - 20 weeks
- Compact Standard Course - 10 weeks
- Compact Premium Course - 10 weeks
The Extended course and the Intensive course are mainly designed for local students.
The Compact (Standard Course) and Compact (Premium Course) will accommodate local and international students.
We also offer tutorials programs for local basic science students and a PD Skills course for local and international students.
Our courses include: daily lectures according to the syllabus, lecture notes, online exams and personal evaluations, a bank of 16,000 question, on-campus access to the Internet and office hours with our faculty.
* All course are taught in English